Sign in FAQ
- Q. How can I create an eChai account?
A. There are 3 ways to create an account:
- Sign in with Google. You can sign up with your account at Google.com. We will never post without your permission.
- Sign in with Facebook. You can sign up with your account at Facebook.com. We will never post without your permission.
- Sign in with LinkedIn. You can sign up with your account at LinkedIn.com. We will never post without your permission.
- Q: Will you ever post to Twitter/Facebook/Google/LinkedIn without my permission?
- Q: How will you use my Twitter/Facebook/Google/LinkedIn info?
- A. Sign-in is just for authentication.
- Q: If I’ve already created an eChai account by signing up with either Twitter or Facebook or Google or LinkedIN, what will happen if I try to sign in with another?
- A. If your email addresses are different on those networks, this will create a new eChai account that won’t be linked to your previous account.
- Q: If I use the same email address on Twitter and Facebook and Google or LinkedIn, will you connect my eChai account to those networks?
- Yes. For example: You create your account on eChai with Twitter. The next time you log in, you chose to log in with Facebook. If the email you use on Facebook is the same as the email you use on eChai and is verified on Facebook, we will automatically log you in to eChai and connect your eChai account to your Facebook log in.